The second day of WSOP has brought a new crop of players to the table in the quest to be part of the November Nine. Hamid Feiz is chip leader with over 180,000 chips. Feiz is repeat WSOP player with a cash in the WSOP 2014 Seniors No Limit Holdem and this year at Monster Stack he won over $11,000. His total WSOP earning are around $20,000. Most of the other top finishers are new to the WSOP including;
2. Adil Khan 156,800 chips
3. Srikanth Koneru 154,725 chips
4. Edward Grau 148,825 chips
5. Marko Neumann 146,675 chips. He’s had multiple WSOP cashes with earnings over $400,000.
6. Young Lu 141,750 chips
7. Alexander Wilkinson 139,025 . One previous WSOP cash.
8. Chad Power 135,575 chips. One previous WSOP cash.
9. Omri Shaked 134,250 chips
10. Jeffrey Tanouye 131,075 chips. He’s had multiple cashes at the WSOP though no bracelets.
Other top finishers include Dominik Nitsche who’s had WSOP earnings over $2,500,000. Also Greg Raymer with earnings near $7,000,000 including winner of the 2004 WSOP Main Event also finished strong.