Official Virginia Lottery app. Create or sign in to your Virginia Lottery account through the app, then use our Ticket Scanner technology to scan your non-winning tickets and enter promotions – all right from your phone!
Is there an app to see if my scratch off is a winner?
YES! Effective May 21, 2018 you can use Check-A-Ticket in the Mobile App to scan all Scratchers and Draw game tickets to see if you are a winner.
How do I check a lottery ticket manually?
Use the Ticket Checkers at your Lottery Retailer.
- Step 1: Wait for the message, “CHECK YOUR TICKETS HERE”.
- Step 2: Insert the bar code under the red light – the bar code is located at the bottom of the ticket or under the latex in the play area for Zing (SCRATCH ‘N WIN) tickets.
Can I check if my scratchcard is a winner online?
The updated California Lottery app, called Check-a-Ticket, allows users to immediately scan their Scratchers or newer draw game ticket to see if the have a winner. The app uses the phone camera to scan the barcode on the ticket and then automatically shows the results. The barcode isn’t visible until you scratch it.
How do I check an old Lotto ticket?
You can check your tickets at any licenced lottery outlet, online at thelott.com or via The Lott app.”
How do I check my Lotto Max ticket on my phone?
If you have questions about our app, please call Player Care at 1-800-665-3313 during their business hours. The ticket checker is available 23 hours a day, from 4 am to 3 am MT, 5 am to 4 am CT.
How do I find my encore number?
READING YOUR ENCORE LOTTO TICKET
Your Number: A seven-digit ENCORE number is printed below your regular ticket number(s) for each ENCORE played.
How do you tell if a lottery ticket is a winner without scratching it?
There are many ways to determine if a ticket is a winner without knowing the code. After you buy a ticket and scratch it off you can get the ticket validated by: Calling the lottery at 850-487-7787. Using a self-check scanner at a lottery retailer.
What is the best app to check lottery tickets?
And if you’re still looking, here’s a rundown on the best lottery apps available now.
- Lotto Results. This app offers quick, easy access to the results for every big lottery: Mega Millions, Powerball and U.S. state lottery results across a wide variety of states. …
- Pick It. …
- Powerball & Mega Millions Scan Lottery Ticket.
How do I find my scratch card game number?
Identifying the game number on our scratch card games is a quick and easy process.
- On the bottom of all games, there is a white panel containing the Game Information Panel.
- The first three digits of the code within this Panel refer to the game number of that particular game.
Do scratch cards expire?
Scratchcard prizes must be claimed within 180 days after the game closes.
How often are scratch cards won?
Study the small print on the back of the scratch card to find the odds of winning. Compare the odds of a few games before making an educated guess as to which card to buy. Typically, the odds are listed as a comparison of numbers: 1: 5, or 1: 20. This means that 1 out of every 5 or 20 tickets will be a winner.