This is determined by the game developer. Slot machines with higher RTP rates provide higher chances of winnings, which make them less volatile. Whereas those that have lower RTPs are considered more volatile.
How do I know if my slots are low volatility?
Here’s what you want to focus on when finding a low-volatility game:
- Jackpot size – You want a smaller jackpot.
- Number of large payouts – Look for fewer big prizes (e.g. 500+ coins).
- Number of small payouts – You want more small prizes (e.g. 10 coins or less).
- Bonus features – Fewer bonuses are better.
Which slot machines are low volatility?
The best low volatility slots that pay out frequently
- 1 – Starburst – NetEnt. …
- 2 – Thunderstruck II – Microgaming. …
- 3 – Enchanted Garden II – Real Time Gaming. …
- 4 – Bloodsuckers II – NetEnt. …
- 5 – Wild Scarabs – Microgaming.
Which slot machines are high volatility?
10 BEST HIGH VARIANCE SLOTS
- MEDUSA MEGAWAYS (RTP: 97.63%) BY NEXTGEN GAMING. …
- IMMORTAL ROMANCE (RTP: 96.86%) BY MICROGAMING. …
- DEAD OR ALIVE (RTP: 96.82%) BY NETENT. …
- JAMMIN’ JARS (RTP: 96.80%) BY PUSH GAMING. …
- JOKER TROUPE (RTP: 96.68%) BY PUSH GAMING. …
- GENIE JACKPOTS MEGAWAYS (RTP: 96.52%) BY BLUEPRINT GAMING.
How can I tell the volatility of a slot machine?
The simplest way to determine volatility is by looking at the jackpot size. Assuming a game features a huge jackpot, then it’ll pay infrequently. You can’t rely on jackpot size alone, though. Some slots are really volatile, because they offer large bonus prizes, Megaways, random features, and/or cascading reels.
What are volatile slot machines?
The word volatile as applied to a slot machine basically refers to the amount of risk inherent to a specific game. It is used to describe how often and how much you can expect to win during your playing sessions. Some games can present long dry spells with occasional big wins.
What is a low variance slot machine?
With a low-variance slot, the gambler will win more often across several spins but each win will tend to be smaller. In addition, a good chunk of low-variance slots have a medium to high RTP rate to ensure a solid return after playing them for a long time.
What are the best slot machines to play?
Best Payout Slot Machines
|Ranking||Slot Game||Jackpot Value|
|3||Mega Moolah||$1,000,000 minimum|
What is a high variance slot machine?
What are high variance slot machines? Usually, you will find a diverse range of online casino slot games offering either low, medium, or high variance. High variance slots are one variety of slots that you can play at an online casino, with high variance referring to the risk inherent to the game.
Do high limit slots pay better?
So while higher limit games will pay you back more than a lower limit slot, as an average over time, it doesn’t mean you’ll get winning spins any more or less often. That’s up to the game’s design.
What does RTP mean in gambling?
Percentage return to player (% RTP) is the expected percentage of wagers that a specific game will return to the player in the long run. The % RTP can be calculated via either a theoretical or simulated approach with the method used depending on the game type.