What resin should I use to make dice?
- Master or original dice.
- Silicone resin material.
- Cups or containers to place the original into.
- Cups or containers to mix your silicone in.
- Mixing spoon or tool.
- Plasticine or clay.
- Gloves to protect your hands.
- Goggles to protect your eyes when pouring, as well as when sanding.
What resin should I use for dice?
What is the Best Resin to Use for Making Dice? It is best to use a casting resin for molds, as this type of resin has a low viscosity. This means that the liquid has a thin consistency, making it easier to pour into molds with tiny openings, while also capturing any fine details.
How do you make a paper dice?
- 1Print out the template. Print out either of these cube templates on A4 or Letter size cardstock. …
- 2Cut out. Cut out the cube templates.
- 3Fold along the inside lines. Fold each cube template along the inside lines.
- 4Draw dots. …
- 5Put glue on one tab. …
- 6Glue the tab. …
- 7Assemble the cube. …
- 8Make a pair of dice.
How do you pour resin into dice molds?
- Pour a little resin into the resin mold and circle the mold in the air to cover the sides of the mold in resin.
- Fill the mold halfway.
- Using a toothpick, position the embed in the mold. …
- Fill up the mold all the way and cure.