Sign into your Dice account, navigate to your Profile or Personalized Dashboard, and locate the Visible toggle.
Dice Private Email automatically hides candidate’s personal email addresses when they make their profile visible, and allows them to unsubscribe from messages they deem irrelevant. Over time, the system uses feedback about why they unsubscribed to refine which opportunities users see.
After logging into your Dice account, click on the ‘Manage/Add Resumes’ link in the My Resume section of your dashboard page. In the Available Resumes section, click the Edit link to go to the Edit Profile and Resume page. In the first section under Search Settings, click the radio button next to ‘Confidential’.
How do I delete my profile from Dice?
Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom and click Delete Your Account and follow the prompts.
How do I upload my resume to dice?
How do I upload or change my resume?
- Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Profile.
- In the RESUME section, select Upload New or Upload Resume.
How do I update my dice profile?
By Alicia Ouverson
- Login to your Dice account.
- In the Profile Management section, click the User Settings link and select User Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the User Settings page, make any necessary changes to your contact information.
How do I delete my dice Dreams account?
If you no longer want SuperPlay to make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to Privacy@SuperPlay.co Place “Delete My Account” in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address and your social network ID for the social network from which you access our Services (if applicable) …
How do I delete a job posting on dice?
To delete a job alert, click Delete below the alert name.
If you are not interested in remote jobs, you can exclude them from your job alerts with 3 simple steps:
- Click See All Jobs.
- Click on the Exclude Remote filter.
- Click Update Job Alert.
How do you read a resume on Dice?
Near the center of the page, you’ll see a section called Available Resumes. If you have more than one profile, pick which of them you want to post live, then click its Edit button. Now you’ll see the Edit Profile and Resume page. It, too, is broken down into several sections: Search Settings, Profile Name, Resume, etc.
How do you source a dice?
Search Agents: Step by Step
- Log into Dice.
- Select “Post Jobs & Find Candidates” from the top menu and click “Search”
- Enter your search criteria and click the “Search Candidates” button.
- On the upper right side of the Search Results page, click the “Save Search” button.
Why can I not upload my resume?
Here are a few things you can try: Click the upload button instead of drag-and-dropping the file into the upload box. If you initially tried clicking the upload button, then try dragging-and-dropping your resume into the upload box instead. If you’re using Chrome, use Incognito mode and try logging in again.