How do you set an alert on dice?
Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Alerts. The IntelliSearch Alert will always display at the top of the list. Click the toggle to slide it from OFF to ON. Any updates you make to your profile will automatically improve the relevance of these job alerts.
How much does it cost to search resumes on dice?
|Three Job Posts||$305.00 /post|
|5-10 Job Posts||$250.00 /post|
|Multiple Job Package||Contact for quote.|
|Resume Search Packages||Contact for quote.|
How do I change my job title on dice?
Use the Actions button at the top right or right-click on a job card to change the status of any job.
Dice Private Email automatically hides candidate’s personal email addresses when they make their profile visible, and allows them to unsubscribe from messages they deem irrelevant. Over time, the system uses feedback about why they unsubscribed to refine which opportunities users see.
How do I save a search handshake?
Once you’ve selected your criteria, you may save your search:
- Click the + sign next to the Saved Searches box.
- A Save Current Search window will appear. Enter a Name and Description of your search and click Save.
How do you save a handshake filter?
How to Create a Saved Search
- When you have selected a set of filters and/or column sort order you’d like to save for future use, click on Save These Filters at the top of the filter bar.
- A popup box will appear – enter a Name and Description, then click Save when you’re ready to save.
How much does it cost to use Dice?
Dice has a pay-per-post pricing structure and here’s its breakdown: Single job post: $395. Two job posts: $325 each.
How do you source a profile in Dice?
Search Agents: Step by Step
- Log into Dice.
- Select “Post Jobs & Find Candidates” from the top menu and click “Search”
- Enter your search criteria and click the “Search Candidates” button.
- On the upper right side of the Search Results page, click the “Save Search” button.
How good is Dice?
Dice is a good platform for your job search and recruiting needs. The software is easy to use, and the user interface is excellent. There are a lot of filters and features that one can use for both their job search as well as recruiting needs. The website works well without a lag or any issue.
How can I see Dice portal views?
A: Remaining CV views can be accessed by clicking on ‘Company’ then on ‘Users and Teams’. If you click on ‘CV Users’ you will then be able to see the star t and end dates of your contract as well as total views and remaining views for the month.
How do I change my business card in XING?
How can I change my contact details (address, e-mail, phone number)?
- Click here to go to your profile.
- Now click on Edit business card.
- Click on Edit contact details.
- You can then alter your business and private contact details in the window that appears.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
How do I add a job description in XING?
Go to your profile by clicking on your small profile photo in the top left of your XING screen. Choose Professional. An entry field will drop down where you can add and save details of the new job.
Should I put my resume on Dice?
An updated resume will help you stand out!
Employers love to see profiles that include a resume, and they value candidates with the most up-to-date experience and skills. Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Profile.
How do I unhide my Dice profile?
Go to your Dice Profile or Personalized Dashboard and locate the Visible toggle.