How do you make dice for kids?
- 1Print out the template. Print out either of these cube templates on A4 or Letter size cardstock. …
- 2Cut out. Cut out the cube templates.
- 3Fold along the inside lines. Fold each cube template along the inside lines.
- 4Draw dots. …
- 5Put glue on one tab. …
- 6Glue the tab. …
- 7Assemble the cube. …
- 8Make a pair of dice.
How do you make a dice print?
- Print dice template.
- Cut along the exterior lines.
- Draw your numbers or symbols on the squares.
- Fold along the interior lines to shape the cube.
- Glue the tabs to hold the dice together.
How do you make a big cube out of paper?
How to Make a Paper Cube
- Take a piece of paper. …
- In the center of your paper, draw a long rectangle and divide it up into four 2 inch squares.
- # Draw another square to the right of the second square from the top.
- Draw another square to the left of the second square from the top.
What are the sides of a dice?