Sunday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 2 a.m.
What time does Santa Claran Casino open today?
Hours: Opens daily at 11am. Sun-Thurs closes at 11pm; Fri-Sat closes at 1:30am.
What casinos are in Espanola New Mexico?
Best Casinos in Española, NM
- Santa Claran Hotel & Casino. 0.7 mi. $$ Hotels, Casinos. …
- Best Western Ohkay Casino Resort. 2.4 mi. $$ Hotels, Casinos. …
- Ohkay Hotel & Casino. 2.3 mi. $$ Hotels, Casinos. …
- Big Rock Bowling Center. 0.7 mi. Casinos. …
- Ohkay Casino Bingo Hall. 2.4 mi. Bingo Halls. …
- Rodeway Inn. 1.4 mi. …
- Rumble Productions. 67.7 mi.
What is the name of the casino in Espanola?
Santa Claran Hotel Casino, Espanola.
Who owns Santa Claran Casino?
Santa Claran Hotel Casino is owned by Pueblo of Santa Clara.
Is the Ohkay Casino open?
Isleta Casino & Resort in Albuquerque, Ohkay Hotel Casino in Ohkay Owingeh and Taos Mountain Casino in Taos all have reopened to the public, according to their websites and phone calls with casino operators. The casinos are taking coronavirus-related precautions.
How old is Espanola NM?
Founded as a railroad village near the site of San Juan de los Caballeros, first capital for Nuevo México in 1598, it was named Española and officially incorporated in 1925. It has been called the first capital city in the United States. At the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 10,495.